An economical and architecturally pleasing solution to your smoke containment & elevator shaft protection requirements.
The Elevator Smoke Door Assembly has been tested in compliance with Smoke and Fire ratings for up to 8′-6″ x 10′-0″ openings.
The Syntégra™ elevator smoke door assembly is the most cost effective way to meet code requirements for elevator shaft protection.
The Syntégra™ Door System is designed to blend in with it’s surroundings by offering integrated hardware, custom sizes and a variety of finishes. The Syntégra™ elevator smoke door meets UL1784, has fire ratings available up to 3 hours, is ADA compliant, and will ensure you meet all code requirements.
For a clean, code compliant and cost effective solution for your elevator smoke containment needs, the Syntégra™ Door Systems is the smart choice.
Advantages to the Syntegra Elevator Smoke Door System
- Cost effective – The most economical way to meet elevator shaft protection codes while creating maximum usable space
- Code Compliant- Meets ADA and UL1784 Air leakage requirements for elevator shafts
- Fire rated – UL10C up to 3 hours
- Single Source -An integrated door system with all parts and hardware by one manufacturer preassembled at the factory
- Clean Aesthetics – Flush push pads or panic hardware mortised into the door body
- Custom finish- Various custom finish to chose from
- Custom sizes – Available sizes up to 4’3” wide x 10’-0 per leaf
- Zero Clearance Elevator Door – a possible solution to zero clearance vestibule requirements