Career opportunity for an experienced swinging door, overhead door or specialty door technician Work with unique products that incorporate cutting edge designs and technology. Become the best in this specialized field Good pay, benefits, plenty of work, job security.
Delivery driver/ Warehouse worker
Must be 21 or older
Maintaining warehouse, keeping shop clean, inventory control.
Making Deliveries, unloading and loading material.
Experience with Forklift (standup, and standard warehouse) a plus. Hours vary due to deliveries.
Must have a good/clean driving record.
Looking for a motivated worker that takes pride in keeping shop clean.
Office Manager / Payroll and HR Coordinator
Job Summary: Door Systems has an immediate opening for an Office Manager / Payroll and HR Coordinator. This position will be responsible for managing a variety of general office activities as well as coordinating payroll for up to 35 employees. The Office Manager / Payroll Coordinator will report directly to the Controller and Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Payroll / Accounting:
- Coordinate weekly payroll processing. Review payroll reports and make / request corrections as needed; maintain accurate filing systems for all payroll records.
- Process office employees’ timesheets.
- Prepare monthly reports for Prevailing Wage jobs through LCP Tracker.
- Prepare and submit certified payroll reports for the Davis Bacon jobs.
- Maintain, update and safeguard employee files; collect new hire paperwork; process I-9 verifications.
- Assist with new hire orientations.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Provide assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
- Manage office equipment and systems including phones, mail, security, building access, network printers / copiers.
- Manage the budget for office expenses, order office supplies.
- Manage travel accommodations for employees
- Answer incoming calls
- Coordinate company lunches and other events
- Provide overall support to management team, as required.
- Three to Five (3-5) years in a payroll / office management function; Microsoft Office experience required.
- Outstanding communication and multitasking skills required.
- Proficiency in Excel and Quickbooks required
- Previous experience with construction or similar industry desired.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Three to five years of related payroll, accounting and office management experience required.
Strong written and verbal communication, self-motivated and interpersonal skills. Must have extreme attention to detail, experience handling sensitive and confidential data, superior organizational skills and multitasking ability to meet overlapping deadlines. Highly motivated with ability to adjust to changing priorities. Must have welcoming attitude and experience managing an office. Experience in a construction environment focused on Payroll / Office Management is preferred.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/SBA