Career opportunity for an experienced swinging door, overhead door or specialty door technician Work with unique products that incorporate cutting edge designs and technology. Become the best in this specialized field Good pay, benefits, plenty of work, job security.
Commercial Door Estimator
Compensation: (Depends Upon Experience – NEGOTIABLE)
We are seeking an Estimator for our Corporate office in Santa Ana.
Candidates for this Position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
• Must have previous experience in the commercial swinging door and/or overhead door and/or specialty door business, familiar with all aspects of commercial doors.
• MUST be able to do comprehensive take offs, proposal, negotiate work, working closely with various general contractors, project mgrs., other door companies, end users, etc..
• MUST have excellent phone and general office skills
• MUST be computer savvy and have strong experienced working with PCs and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), CMD, Bidclerk, or Dodge.
• Strong knowledge of doors & hardware, rollup doors, construction materials a Plus+
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Find jobs that require our trades (Integrated Doors, Smoke Curtains)
• Create estimates for customers and manage job cycle
• Demonstrate strong communication and phone skills
• Demonstrate professional & friendly customer service
• Be dependable, trustworthy, and detail-oriented
• Perform general office duties and tasks (including filing, emails/faxes, etc)
• Document daily events, logs and paperwork
• Maintain accurate records and appropriate filing systems
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under time constraints
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail & processes
• Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Strong service orientation to internal and external customers
• Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to process information and learn new things quickly
• Must be intuitive and utilize all available resources to research parts needed to complete repairs
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, business casual office environment)
• Frequent sitting and walking and standing
• Repetitive use of computer, keyboard, mouse, phone and filing
• Reading, comprehending, writing, performing calculations, communicating orally, reasoning and analyzing
We offer competitive pay, medical benefits and a great working environment. This is the perfect opportunity for you to join our dynamic, growing company.