Inside Sales Manager Position for our Santa Ana office
• Do you prefer an environment where the amount of money you earn is directly correlated to the amount of effort you put in each day”?
• “Do your friends or family often describe you as someone who is competitive, driven, or has a high sense of urgency?”
• “Do you enjoy frequent interaction with others, talking on the phone, or persuading others to see your point of view?
• Do you see yourself as a leader?
• Would you fit well with the following company Core Values?
Team player – Integrity – Productive – Focused – Growth Oriented
• A strong desire to win
• A person of high integrity that will fit in well with our company culture
• Ability to lead and motivate a small sales team to reach their goals
• Have good general office skills with experience in working with PCs and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate well both over the phone and via email
• Strong written, interpersonal, organizational and verbal communication skills
• Ability to close sales deals
• Quick learner with the ability to adapt on the fly
• Construction experience is a plus but not mandatory
• Sales and management experience mandatory
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Lead, motivate, and hold accountable our current sales team so that we meet our sales goals
• Aggressively find jobs that require our products
• Create and manage estimates for customers
• Estimate/quote projects
• Close sales deals
• Maintain and update customer/project info through our CRM management software (Pipedrive)
• Attend and eventually lead weekly sales meetings with the President, Vice President and sales team to review our progress and customer accounts, i.e. – business activities, customer profile data, sales strategies
• Participate in Sales performance reviews: Monthly, Quarterly or Bi-annually
• Participate in quarterly manger meetings
$70,000 to $90,000 plus commission.
Includes medical insurance, 401k, profit sharing, team building events
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High School diploma required
• Trade school or college a plus
• Construction or architectural experience a plus
• At least 5 years previous experience in a Sales environment
• Management experience
• Working knowledge of some type of CRM program a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Excellent people skills
• Fluent in both verbal and written English
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret construction documents and specifications, architectural drawings, and technical info regarding our products and our competitors products a plus
• Ability to effectively present information and communicate with Architects, Customers, and co-workers.
Career opportunity for an experienced swinging door, overhead door or specialty door technician Work with unique products that incorporate cutting edge designs and technology. Become the best in this specialized field Good pay, benefits, plenty of work, job security.